[Spits] Old Spitfire windshields??

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 13:07:49 MDT 2012

 Perhaps I'm not one to offer Clark advice, as I still have many, many Triumph
bits he "cleared out" decades ago! :)

That said, I would hang onto the glass if uncracked and relatively
scratch-free. As for the frames, if they are straight and rust-free, I'd also
hang onto them. I've managed to make a couple of restorers quite happy in
recent years with straight and rust-free early Spitfire windshield frames!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us