[Spits] 1977 Spitfire FS Willow Grove, PA

Matthew Milkevitch mmilkevitch at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 13:30:45 MDT 2012

Fellow Listers;

It's time for me to part with my 1977 Spit.  Too many other
responsibilities along with an impending home sale/move are motivating this
sale.  Sometimes life catches up with you in this way.

The particulars:
1977 Triumph Spitfire
117K miles
Runs and drives well, diff quiet
Interior
fair/fair+
Body fair, several dings and some surface rust.  Some rust along
seam of left rear fender/body
Driver's side floor pan patched (metal)

Many
new parts, including new shocks, high torque starter
Has a header and quad
exhaust
Good tire tread
All electrics work

New PA safety/emission inspection
(7/12)
Fully licensed/insured...try to drive it once a week to work

Needs a
convertible top, some bodywork and paint

Basically this has been a project
car for me for a few years.  It needs more work (see above) but the car is
quite usable and fun as it is.  I've enjoyed it and it runs well.  I really
like the shape of the Spitfire. You can drive it and enjoy it, or restore it.
Please let me know if you are interested or have questions, or send this note
along to someone who is.

Car is also listed on Craigslist Philadelphia
(includes pics).

My price is $1800.

Located in Willow Grove PA, approx 1
mile from the PA Turnpike.  Very easy access.

Thanks,

Matt Milkevitch
Willow Grove, PA