[Spits] Spitfire Oil Temp

Vic Whitmore vicwhit3 at rogers.com
Thu Sep 1 08:07:06 MDT 2011

Get at handheld infrared meter at Harbor Freight (US) or Princess Auto (Canada).
Just point it at the oil pan and take a reading. It will be a little cooler that
the actual oil running through the engine but not by much. They are cheap enough
now that you can easily justify one in your toolbox. It will come in handy for
other temperature readings as well, such as coolant temperature.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spits X2