[Spits] Seat Belt Anchor Removal

Andrew Lindeman andrew.lindeman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:27:46 MDT 2009

Since I heard nothing but crickets for this question, and was unable
to find anything in the archives, I figured I'd share what I did.

I ended up going to the hardware store and getting a piece of steel
with a loop on either end.  Originally I had gone in to find a hook
with some threads to do the double nut trick, but changed my mind when
I got there.  I made a small cut in one of the loops so I could hook
it through the seat belt loop, then I used my largest screw driver
through the other loop to turn it.  I was able to get all the leverage
I needed, and could easily pull up at the same time to keep my
makeshift loop engaged with the seat belt anchor.

Enjoy!

Andy L.