[Spits] Seat Belt Anchor Removal

Andrew Lindeman andrew.lindeman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:45:31 MDT 2009

I tired of getting rust marks on my clothing from my old seat belts,
and they were surely too old to be trusted anyhow.  The new belts from
Spitbits don't have the same clip on mounting points.  Trying to pull
out the old anchors has been quite a chore.  They don't have any place
to put a socket so I've been using the extension for my ratchet inside
the loop to slowly start moving them out.  The going is pretty slow,
even after a soak in some penetrating oil.  Does anyone have a better
way to pull out these anchors?

Andy