[Spits] Rear Axle Puller

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Aug 3 18:37:48 MDT 2009

Far be it from me to say, "I told you so."  But if you need another hub, I
have several.  I learned how flimsy they are when a Lexus SUV backed into
Huxley and resulted in not only the driver side door being bent but the
passenger side rear hub being deformed when the tire was pushed into the
curb.

Joe