[Spits] engine stand

Nick Moseley nmoseley at dccnet.com
Tue Sep 2 12:31:21 MDT 2008

Bob, I sent a pic off list.

I used bolts that thread into the block, with washers to take up any slack
for the two top stand brackets, and long bolts with coarse threads, and
again washers to take up the slack, secured to the engine plate.
You can't remove the crank with the rear plate still installed. So depending
on what you intend, you might want to take off the rear plate, and secure
the stand brackets into the holes securing the plate.

Hope that helps.

Nick Moseley