[Spits] GT6 Radiator Caps

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 12:27:03 MST 2008

Hey Darrell,

You have that ignition issue too huh...I'm running
points, but I think it's something in the gas tank.
ON the way back from the TRials, it would start losing
power.  You'll pull over, let it sit for a minute or 5
& start it back up...you'd go for about 25-40 miles at
speed & same thing.  Changed out all sorts of things
on the way back.  I saw some stuff floating in the
tank, but had nothing to get to it with so I had the
car towed...AAA Plus is the only way to travel!

Oh and in a Right hand drive car, it's the driver that
gets hot

They say the side shields are supposed to help cool
the engine in addition to the shroud.  Might wanna try
mounting the cooler on the side of the radiator on end
rather than how you have it.  Andre did it that
way...guess the bonnet clears

Cheers,

Todd