[Spits] GT6 Radiator Caps

Scott Cypher spitfireracer at xsmail.com
Fri Dec 26 16:52:02 MST 2008

And if you go this weekend, get an extra 20% off!

Send me an email off list, and I'll send you a pdf of the email
coupon they sent me...

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer at xsmail.com
SCCA #37 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.me.com/srcypher#gallery

1971 Spit MkIV/1500 RaceCar
1971 TR6 TBD
1976 TR7 Street
1968 GT6 Vintage

"I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.
Its the excitement only a free man can feel.  A free man at the start
of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain"