[Spits] GT6 Radiator Caps

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 13:17:45 MST 2008

That's the thing Jeff, I might be running a warmed up
engine?

Story is the engine was in a crate from Rimmer.  Domed
pistons, but I don't know what else?

I've drained the system many times till water was
clear and have plenty of hot water going thru the
heater core.  Hard for me to say if it's cooling
properly or not?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez # 597
Cincinnati, OH