[Spits] Tail and dash light Gremlins

Paul Meyer paulfmeyer at msn.com
Wed Jun 27 11:16:09 MDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who replied.

As I've said many times to people who ask about my car,
I couldn't imagine owning a car like this without the help of the on-line
community.

So the summary opinions are:
the fuse block connection (middle fuse)
Bullet connections (all)
Ground at lights (all)

The middle fuse has given me trouble before, so I'll look at that.
Harness and lamp sockets are on the way, so hopefully that tackles the
connectors.

Paul F. Meyer

Home Phone:    781-551-8574
Cell Phone:       781-801-3170