[Spits] Moisture from a concrete floor?

bill at gingerich.us bill at gingerich.us
Mon Jun 25 16:01:06 MDT 2007

   Greetings, All!

   Over  the years, I've heard various comments about moisture coming out
   of  concrete  floors and speeding the rusting process of metals stored
   on  it.   You  know,  like  a  project  car  sitting in storage for an
   extended  time.   So  my  question  is  this  -  Is  this,  in fact, a
   concern?  I'm  going  to have to store 2 of my projects in an enclosed
   steel  shed with  a  poured  concrete floor.  There will be no climate
   control,  just  Oklahoma  heat,  humidity, etc.   Should  I  seal  the
   concrete?   Put  down a piece of poly sheeting?  Buy one of those cool
   but  expensive  inflatable plastic bubbles?  Not worry about it?  What
   say you all?

   Bill Gingerich

   Newalla, OK