[Spits] Weird engine idle

Clark W. Nicholls clarkfot at cwnicholls.net
Mon Aug 27 15:07:54 MDT 2007

Are you sure there's no spark only on that cylinder?
Check the points gap too.
Try it on different dist cam lobes, see if it changes.
If the distributor is worn and the shaft wobbles it could be worse on that
one cylinder perhaps.
I solved my worn distributor by installing the crane/Allison solid state
system.
Let us know!