[Spits] what parts should I take?

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 09:47:08 MDT 2007

Dave,
You need to save:

1. The gearbox (obviously) with the shifter.
2. The plate that attaches the gearbox rear to the frame.
3. The Drive shaft
4. The wiring harness and relay (if so equipped, bit I don't think there was
one on the 79 model)
5. Speedometer cable because it is probably longer than the one currently in
your car.  (Check to see if it spins freely)

Joe