[Spits] Tire Pressure

Greg Rowe growe58 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:49:37 MDT 2007

I run 30 lbs all around with 175-70-13s.  25 frt/30 rear would be good if
you
want to maintain the original handling balance.  Personally I feel that the
factory
got too conservative with understeer possibly due to bad press about the
swing axle.  I also feel that the steering also gets a tad heavy (and
lifeless) with
175-70-13s at less than 30 lbs up front.

Really the right answer is whatever gives you a comfortable handling balance
between front and rear (within reasonable pressures).

Best!

Greg Rowe
79 Spitfire