[Spits] 74 1500 For Sale

Jerry Stasyszen jerry.stasyszen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 23:16:00 MDT 2007

Go for the price! I believe it is rediculous to by parts and restore these
fine little sports cars then sell then for pennies on the dollar. MOSS VB
all the parts houses charge the same prices for Spit parts as the charge for
TR parts or MG parts. Spits have a rich history, won a lot of SCCA
championships, were designed by an Italian sports car designer so why
shouldn't the car sell for what you have in it as well as the time spent
restoring it. When I sell my Spit I won't budge on the price or I'll just
keep it and pass it on to one of my children.

JMHO
Jerry Stasyszen
OKCSpitfire at sbcglobal.net