[Shop-talk] concrete fasteners

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Sat Jun 10 09:06:57 MDT 2023

This is common in garage floors to lock motorcycles to using a big D ring, or as this thread shows, anchoring a piece of machinery. usually they are set in place when the conrete is wet but of course many people install them afterwards.

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anchor.3333/ <https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anchor.3333/>

jim