[Shop-talk] concrete fasteners

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Sat Jun 10 08:29:57 MDT 2023

I did some digging online and also looked at the local menards. I cannot find what I have pictured in my mind.....

I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my garage door in an effort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this into the shoptalk theme !) by adding a covered parking spot for my wife's DD. I am setting it up to be driven through into the garage so my old Jeep can be driven out through it and thus stored at home in winter.

What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able to remove it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the ground. I have pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down into the anchor through the drilled feet of the carport's framing.

Can someone point me to what I am looking for please?

Thanks
tim