[Shop-talk] Good quality garden hose

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:02:45 MDT 2022

I have a couple of those Craftsman hoses, and they are in
astonishingly good condition after 15 years.  Probably can't buy the
like of them today, but we have bought some hoses at work that seem
equally durable, but they are incredibly heavy.  Can't remember the
brand, but they came from Grainger, I think.  Yellow in color...