[Shop-talk] Freight shippers to avoid

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Mon Mar 28 15:44:20 MDT 2022

I can’t tell you who NOT to use, but several years ago I needed to get a Roadster  5 speed trans shipped from Florida to Austin TX. Fastenal Blue Lane shipping came in well under any others I called. They only ship between Fastenal stores so you have to arrange to get the crates to their store & pick them up. Give them a call, it can’t hurt.

Someone said that during the pandemic they were not offering this service but it doesn’t say that on their site today.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity