[Shop-talk] Car pulls left

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Fri Mar 25 06:32:53 MDT 2022

I’ve been thinking about that too. I’d check to see if the wheels have the same offset, at least in each pair.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Mar 25, 2022, at 7:29 AM, Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky at gmail.com> wrote:

Is there anything on that side that is warm/hot after a long run on the highway? i.e. Put your hand on the hub and calipers on the left side to see if they're significantly hotter than on the right. That could point to a brake hanging up a bit or a wheel bearing that is failing.

It's puzzling to me that the pull would change when you move tires back and forth.

-Paul

Shop-talk at autox.team.net