[Shop-talk] HP M110we printer drivers

alfuller194 at gmail.com alfuller194 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:24:50 MDT 2022

Tim - I don't know whether the printer was spying on you, but it sounds like
HP wants to have the printer connected to stop you from using non-HP ink. If
so, that might be enough for me to say I'll look for something else!

FWIW, I did find a link to the page on HP's site to download drivers for the
printer [your original request]:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-m109e-m112e-pri
nter-series/34687926/model/35334170

All the best,