[Shop-talk] HP M110we printer drivers

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed Jun 22 11:25:07 MDT 2022

  I have been using Keepass for a decade now.  Then because I started
using Mac OSX and Windows at work, went with KeepassX  which works on
all platforms.   I started using Strongbox on my iPhone because it reads
Keepass databases. My database is stored on Dropbox with a unique name
that wont make sense to anyone who gets access to my Dropbox and besides
the DB is encrypted with both a password and a keyfile (a small file
somwhere also on Dropbox with a odd name deep down in some
sub-dirs.      The reason I went with Strongbox is that it has a offline
access mode in read only so on my phone with no net access I still have
my passwords, like when on vacation in Europe. Strongbox does not work
on Windows however, so I keep using Keepass on Windows at work. Keepass,
KeepassX and Strongbox all use the same database.

  Stongbox on a mac is also integrated with the web browsers so you just
type in the strong box password and it inserts your user/pass combo in
the browser, really handy to not have passwords stored in the browser,
on Windows Keepass does not integrate so its one extra step but I feel
very secure.

  I like having a password and a keyfile for security, to open the
encrypted DB the app needs both password and the keyfile to open,  in my
case the keyfile is a word doc file for a recipe card, so no one would
figure it out that it is important (well there is probably a way, but
bigger fish out there).

     mike