[Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Jun 16 14:18:01 MDT 2022

I’ve never looked into this but the only problem I see with using dielectric grease is that the heat could make it melt & drip out, so use it very sparingly. Also, you may be over-tightening the bulbs. There is a spring on the socket center contact that shouldn’t be fully compressed.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity