[Shop-talk] led tubes and short memory

Mark Andy marka at maracing.com
Mon Jan 10 22:42:13 MST 2022

Howdy,

They come with clips that you can screw to the ceiling.  There's no
fixture.  I don't know that a fixture would help in any event, since the
LEDs are all surface mounted, so they wouldn't throw light up toward the
ceiling in any event.

You all should do whatever you like, but after using both these as well as
fluorescents, there's no way I would use a fluorescent fixture.  I might
compare other LED solutions, but if they cost significantly more than
these, I wouldn't bother.  I've been nothing but impressed / happy with
them.

Mark