[Shop-talk] led tubes and short memory

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Mon Jan 10 10:31:41 MST 2022

PrimeLights also sells just the lamps, no ballast bypass, $21.50 (single lamp)& gut-the-fixture lamps for $12 each but only in case of 30.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Jan 10, 2022, at 11:25 AM, john niolon <jniolon at att.net> wrote:

well Pat, that's another part of the problem...I have several older 4' fixtures I'm trying to rewire for this project...I'm cheap
I've opened three and all of them are wired differently