[Shop-talk] blast cabinet issue

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Thu Feb 10 13:40:31 MST 2022

Is the intake getting blocked, or is there just not media around the intake (duning)?

If it is the latter, I added a vibrator to my setup, it makes sure the media keeps flowing down.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MFRVKNV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MFRVKNV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

-Darrell