[Shop-talk] Mower blade orientaaion relative to piston

Thomas Coradeschi tjcora at icloud.com
Tue May 18 19:44:44 MDT 2021

As others have noted, I can’t imagine any reason why it would make a difference. Multiple blade mowers require you to pay attention to that, for obvious reasons. My old Troy Bilt had keyed hubs and a cogged belt driving them, so that was easy (as long as you didn’t dork up replacing the cogged belt). My current Exmark requires you to actually think about the blade orientations when you install them:-)

—
Tom Coradeschi
tjcora at icloud.com