[Shop-talk] Milwaukee chainsaw

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:33:06 MDT 2021

I love my Milwaukee chainsaw.   I've stopped using my gas chainsaw
altogether and just use the Milwaukee.  Be sure and get the 12 amp
battery when you buy it, it lasts forever.  I also use mine for
cutting trees down as well as limbing.  Had it a few years now and it
gets put through the paces regularly.

I have since bought their pole saw with the additional extension and
use it for the high limbs.  Works just as great using the same 12 amp
battery that came with the chainsaw.

As for where to buy, I got mine from Amazon because I had a whole lot
of cash back dollars to spend.  That made the decision easy.

Brad