[Shop-talk] Looking for solution to vehicle camera problem

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Mar 24 07:18:00 MDT 2021

Moose,

What about adding a battery on the forks to power the camera with a contact pair on the loader arm & fork to charge the battery when the forks are in their normal location? I’m thinking about a plate on one side & a sliding spring contact on the other that wipes onto the plate.  Should only need one contact & use the framework for ground.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity