[Shop-talk] Looking for solution to vehicle camera problem

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Mar 24 07:00:19 MDT 2021

OK, here is a weird one.

Ideally, I need a vehicle backup camera, with a COMPLETELY wireless camera
(meaning it's battery operated.)

Here is the application.  I have a front end loader with a rotating set of
forks.  I need a camera that sits to the side of this so I can see the
forks as I load the pallets on.

I've been using a wired camera, but I need to have so much slack in the
cable between the loader and the forks as they move in multiple directions
from the mounting point.

Here is a video of the forks in action.
https://youtu.be/6FRdkdKdjyY

Most battery operated cameras are meant for home based systems.

Any ideas?

Any other solutions?

Thanks.

Moose