[Shop-talk] LED Headlamps

David Scheidt dmscheidt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:05:19 MDT 2021

One other thing: most headsets using regular batteries are unregulated. They will continue to put out light way past the point the batteries would be dead in another application. It won’t be much light, but it is still on. Try it with fresh batteries.  I run into this myself from time to time, and I know it happens, because it happens gradually.