[Shop-talk] Shipping an engine from UK to US

Jim Stone 1789alpine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:21:52 MST 2021

FWIW, I bought a transmission in England a number of years ago from a rebuilder who ships transmissions across the pond pretty regularly.  Her shipped it FedEx, whatever their overseas equivalent of “ground” is.  I would have never considered them, but it was under $200 to St. Louis.  That was more than 10 years ago, but I believe he is still using FedEx, which tells me they are still a cost-efficient way to go.