[Shop-talk] Replacement florescent bulbs F42T6

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Feb 6 11:21:10 MST 2021

It’s built in. There is a circuit on the end.
Take a look @ this information

https://www.primelights.com/collections/bulbs/products/t8-led-bulb-22-watt-clear-case-of-30-plt84dw-22wcl
And

https://www.primelights.com/collections/bulbs/products/4-t8-led-bulb-18w-no-ballast-bypass-50-000-hours-pl-t8led18-dr

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Feb 6, 2021, at 12:16 PM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

 Makes sense. It's been a couple years, and my memory's fuzzy, but now I remember I had a couple bad ballasts and, since I had to replace them I got LED-compatible ones and installed LED tubes (T12 IIRC).

LEDs must need something, at least according to the ones I'm familiar--they're used in rectifiers--need DC current (probable at 5 or 12V).