[Shop-talk] Replacement florescent bulbs F42T6

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 11:16:14 MST 2021

Makes sense. It's been a couple years, and my memory's fuzzy, but now I
remember I had a couple bad ballasts and, since I had to replace them I
got LED-compatible ones and installed LED tubes (T12 IIRC).

LEDs must need /something/, at least according to the ones I'm
familiar--they're used in rectifiers--need DC current (probable at 5 or
12V).