[Shop-talk] More compressor questions

Robert Rochlin rrochlin at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 15:32:15 MDT 2021

I’ve had the same Craftsman oil-less unit for about 25 years.  The only repair has been the regulator a couple years ago.  My biggest like is that the air is clean when I use it for painting, biggest drawback is the incredibly high noise level.  I’ve got a shut off valve right at the air output that does a great job of holding the line pressure.  I keep the compressor on all the time and when I go to use it it has full pressure so avoid start up pressurization racket.
Best,
Bob
Sent from my iPhone