[Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Sat Sep 19 12:01:15 MDT 2020

I used this one in my last kitchen. It is amazing, powerful and
surprisingly quiet.  And for safety comes with a Kid-Gard (tm) grate to
keep from pulling children up and tossing them onto the roof.  Another
great feature is that the corners have a 1" or so chamfer on them for
those of us who tend to bump into things while excitedly cooking. 2
burned thumbs up.

  Vent-A-Hood® 36" Biscuit Wall Hood-SLH18-236 BT

Regards,
Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com