[Shop-talk] Retail pricing of lumber?

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 16:06:58 MDT 2020

My experience is that prices will rise until I make a major purchase. If
I wait, the price will rise more. So wait a day or two after I buy
something; prices will then drop dramatically and you can score good
lumber at great prices!

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail