[Shop-talk] Question about shop pants?

Neil Sherry neiljsherry at talktalk.net
Sun May 10 05:24:46 MDT 2020

I do have overalls (including some ‘flameproof’ ones from a (natural) gas company, which I save for welding jobs) but generally I just wear jeans. I don’t buy them specifically for this - they start as smart, then normal wear and gradually go to garage condition. Sometimes chop them down to shorts for the summer – especially if the knees have gone.

Neil

I use a combination of Costco jeans (I think my average is $12/pair) and HF coveralls. The coveralls were more expensive and less comfortable. The jeans have an elastic component making them pretty nice to wear.

Anyone know of any good alternatives?

Thanks