[Shop-talk] attic fan switches (does this exist?)

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Jul 30 08:18:01 MDT 2020

I’m not familiar with x-10 but I assume you will be using like a controller for a table lamp where the output is a socket. If you have a controller with isolated contacts it’s even easier.

If you want the x-10 to override  the thermostat so that the fan runs until you turn it off, all you need to do plug a relay into the controller & wire its normally open contacts across the thermostat.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity