[Shop-talk] Ratchet rebuilding WAS Socket marking? (and a quick 'why?)

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Jul 27 18:41:33 MDT 2020

Back in the day you could get the rebuild kit for free from
Sears.  When mine broke, I searched around and found a guy on ebay
selling some of the old kits.  One might argue that a rebuild old
ratchet is better quality than a new replacement.  If you'd rather
trade it in, I believe Ace Hardware also carries
Craftsman.  Craftsman has a phone number you can call.  They should
point you to the nearest place where you can trade it in.

-Steve T.