[Shop-talk] I need IPhone 6s help

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 07:36:24 MST 2020

I'd start by uninstalling Spotify. That will release the 6+GB it is
occupying. Reinstall it if you like, though you'll need to log in again.

Personally, I found that removing the Facebook app really improved the
overall performance of my phone. The web interface to Facebook is very good.

If you have backed up all the pictures and other content you have created,
consider doing a factory reset. It is a good way to clear the various
corruptions that develop over time, and will likely yield improved
performance.

Happy to discuss further.

-Peter (IT guy)