[Shop-talk] Weber Kettle rotisserie?

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Aug 12 05:47:12 MDT 2020

 I'm on my second 22 inch Weber in 49 years.  Those things are bullet proof.

I guess it is a question of how often you will use it.  If the answer is "infrequently" then I think you can get similar results grilling over indirect heat with frequent turning.  It is more work but not too bad.
But then, there is always the cool factor.  ;-)

Dave