[Shop-talk] Miter saw blade for plastic tiles

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Nov 10 18:36:32 MST 2019

I found lots of opinions on this, including some people who put the
blade on the saw backwards!  Yes, on purpose.  I don't know about
that, but  I found this:

<https://www.garageflooringllc.com/2014/06/23/cut-garage-floor-tile/>https://www.garageflooringllc.com/2014/06/23/cut-garage-floor-tile/

There seem to be a lot of different approaches to this.  I guess if
it was me, I would try it with whatever blade I have.  If I wasn't
happy with that, I'd try a fine tooth laminate blade.

-Steve