[Shop-talk] adding to a 4-way switch circuit.

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Tue May 21 07:04:39 MDT 2019

thanks for all the replies and way more information than I could process.  The suggestion I liked the best was to just add a couple more fixtures and wire them directly to the lamp output circuit in the opener.  I don’t want to learn a new type of electronics  and I don’t have easy access to the existing wiring (floor above the ceiling... and I’m 71 years old.)  You guys always come up with a way to do anything
!!!

thanks

john