[Shop-talk] adding to a 4-way switch circuit.

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Mon May 20 09:57:30 MDT 2019

I have 4- 8’ fluorescent fixtures in my garage that are controlled from three different doors.  I’d like to be able to do some circuit changes
so when I actuate the garage door opener it would also turn on these lights instead of the puny light in the unit.  It seems something might
be able to work using the light circuit in the opener but my head won’t wrap around a 4-way circuit and the relay/switch/hicky-thing in the opener !

any suggestions

thanks
john