[Shop-talk] really dumb question

brianlpro kennedybc at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 19:02:17 MST 2019

Tim, I replaced the power steering pump on my ’96 F150 twice. I can’t remember exactly why. I don’t think it was leaking, but it made some noise as I recall. The first time I used an after market pump. You’re supposed to turn the wheels stop to stop to clear the air, but the first pump never did work right. I put in an OEM Ford pump and that’s been OK.

Brian  Kennedy