[Shop-talk] shop laptop power source

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue May 30 10:40:24 MDT 2017

Matt,

I'm no EE (far from it!)  I didn't even sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.
But, it's my understanding that as long as the voltage is a little higher
(note, not dramatically) it will be OK.

Problems are more likely if the PS produces less voltage than the device
requires.

But note, it's not my laptop that will be bricked, so YMMV.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson