[Shop-talk] Trying to find odd oil seal

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Aug 30 18:12:06 MDT 2017

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity

On Aug 30, 2017, at 4:28 PM, eric at megageek.com wrote:

I just went through this for an oil seal on an engine I was putting up for sale.
I found there are many sites that you can order by size/type. Many have phone numbers that you can call and talk to a tech that knows their stuff.

Here is the site I used (but I ended up finding it in a brand specific dealer.)

http://products.emersonbearing.com/viewitems/oil-seals/inch-measurement-oil-seals?

I didn't use this one, but I just found them. They have a menu pull down titled "Garage Gurus." I would call them just because of that had I seen them before.

http://www.fme-cat.com/PartInterchange.aspx?pn=370023A

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph Waldo Emerson

-----"Shop-talk" <shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net> wrote: -----To: 'Shop Talk List' <shop-talk at autox.team.net>