[Shop-talk] Stump grinding alts

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Aug 11 07:32:43 MDT 2017

I used to own a stump grinder, but I sold it.  There is an easier (and
cheaper) way to deal with them.

Use a small metal ring around the stump and burn it out.

Here is a link to a discussion on it.

https://gardening.stackexchange.com/questions/3815/should-i-burn-out-my-tree-stumps

There are many ways to do it.  If you try it and it doesn't work, you can
still grind it, but its a cheap and easy thing to try first.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson